E. Important Notice
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information.
The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
4. Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Applicants are to:
i. Visit the Polytechnic portal “www.mylaspotech.edu.ng”
ii. Click on “Applicant’s Login Menu”
iii. Click on Start a Fresh Application
iv. Select the programme i.e." Part-Time ND or HND".
v. Fill the profile form and makes sure to supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on "Continue"
vii. Login with your registered details;
viii. Click on "Pay" (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of Seven Thousand five hundred naira only 7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided.
Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/OCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
xii. Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O'level and National Diploma results.
xiii. Ensure you print out your Application Form and receipt of payment and keep them safely.
xv. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN-20kb in size. xiv Print your completed application form after submission.
You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
xvi. Click "Submit" Check your admission status 24hrs after submission
4. Successful applicants must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
6. For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, 08175975161 or 09098275298. Followus onTwitter: @Reallaspotech FB:facebook.com/mylaspotech
Not Yet Announced